I wish I could say I have always been passionate about health and fitness but that would be a lie!
The truth is I had a really unhealthy lifestyle which consisted of partying, eating unhealthy foods and almost no exercise. I constantly battled with my body image and yo-yo weight issues. I was insecure and hated the way I looked. I suffered with eating disorders as I had no idea how to sustain my weight in a healthy and safe way. One day I decided things had to change before I caused some serious damage to my body.
During my recovery I started training in the gym as a way to relieve stress. I saw changes in my body but I also felt changes in my mental well-being. I learned to not doubt myself, I would tell myself I was good enough and capable of anything. I felt super strong in both the mind and body. I felt so passionate that after I recovered I gave up my boring graduate banking job to pursue a career in the fitness industry.
My aim was to help people who also struggled with body image issues and I’m lucky enough to do that every day! I’m proof that you CAN become happy, healthy and confident with yourself and I hope to inspire others to do the same
- Ba (hons) Management and Planning
- Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
- Level 3 Specialist Diploma in Mat Pilates
- Level 3 Award in Designing Pre and Post-natal exercise
- Level 3 AFN Certified Diet Specialist
- Diploma in Sports Nutrition
- Certificate in kettle bell instruction
- Certificate in studio cycling
- Certificate in circuits instruction
- Certificate in working in the community
- (Currently working towards) certificate in Mental Health and Nutrition